WE CHARGE BY THE JOB NOT BY THE HOUR!
- Family Owned & Operated
- Lowest Rates In Antelope Valley
- Drain Cleaning From $99
- Free Whole House Plumbing Inspection
- Licensed, Uniformed & Insured
- 5 Star Customer Reviews
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 60 Minute Response Time
Brock Plumbing is your residential plumbing expert serving all Palmdale, Lancaster, and Quartz Hill residents 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our master plumbers are local to Antelope Valley. No job is too small or too big. Our plumbing experts are well equipped and experienced to handle all your residential plumbing needs. We always give free estimates and explain all repairs in detail. From garbage disposals to complete re-piping Brock Plumbing has been the number one choice for the homeowners for all residential plumbing needs.
Why Hire a Licensed Plumber For Residential Plumbing Needs?
Licensed plumbers do a lot more than just clearing drains or fixing a leaky toilet or a faucet. A Licensed master plumber preforms repairs that require training, experience and clear knowledge of the newest safety codes and regulations such as hooking up gas lines, sewer line repairs, re-piping, etc.
Some repairs might require an inspection after the work is done and if the latest codes are not followed, the owner will end up getting the repairs done again. Hiring a licensed master plumber will eliminate this headache. Also, most major appliance warranties like water heaters may be voided if the repairs are done by a non-licensed plumber.
A uniformed plumber is a good sign that the company has a good service and they are trying to brand themselves with their trucks, logos, uniforms, etc. if someone works on the side for cash and has no company name or refuses to give out information, this is warning signs of something not quite right.
Always check to make sure that the company has their license number on their website, print ads, and business cards.
- Hydro-Jetting Cleaning of Drain Lines
- Video Camera Inspection of Drain Lines
- Leak Detection, Slab Leaks
- Water & Sewer Line Location
- Pipe Replacement, Water & Sewer
- Water Softeners & Filtration Systems
- Complete Bath & Kitchen Remodels
- Gas System Testing, Installation & Repairs
- Drain Cleaning
- Garbage Disposals Repaired & Replaced
- Washer Line Service & Repair
- Water Leak Repair
- Toilet Installation & Repair
- Shower Repair & Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- New Fixtures Installed
- Appliances Installed
- Backflow Prevention
- Sewer Camera Inspection
- Septic Tanks / Sewer Lines
- Main Line Service & Repair
- Sinks & Faucets Installed