Brock Plumbing is your residential plumbing experts serving all Palmdale, Lancaster, Quartz Hill residents 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Our master plumbers are local to Antelope Valley. No job is too small or too big. Our plumbing experts are well equipped and experienced to handle all your residential plumbing needs. We always give free estimates and explain all repairs in detail. From garbage disposals to complete re-piping Brock Plumbing has been the number one choice for the homeowners for all residential plumbing needs.
Why Hire a Licensed Plumber For Residential Plumbing Needs?
Licensed plumbers do a lot more than just clearing drains or fixing a leaky toilet or a faucet. A Licensed master plumber preforms repairs that require training, experience and clear knowledge of the newest safety codes and regulations such as hooking up gas lines, sewer line repairs, re-piping etc.
Some repairs might require an inspection after the work is done and if the latest codes are not followed, the owner will end up getting the repairs done again. Hiring a licensed master plumber will eliminate this headache. Also most major appliance warranties like water heaters may be voided if the repairs are done by a non-licensed plumber.
What to Look For When Hiring a Plumber
A uniformed plumber is a good sign that the company has a good service and they are trying to brand themselves with their trucks, logos, uniforms etc. if someone works on the side for cash and has no company name or refuses to give out information, this is warning signs of something not quite right.
Always check to make sure that the company has their license number on their website, print ads and business cards.
Brock Plumbing Residential Plumbing Services Include
- Hydro-Jetting Cleaning of Drain Lines
- Video Camera Inspection of Drain Lines
- Leak Detection, Slab Leaks
- Water & Sewer Line Location
- Pipe Replacement, Water & Sewer
- Water Softeners & Filtration Systems
- Complete Bath & kitchen Remodels
- Sanitary Sewer Installation & Repairs
- Gas System Testing, Installation & Repairs
- Drain Cleaning, of all Drains
- Garbage Disposals Repaired & Replaced
- Washer Lines
- Water Leaks
- Toilet Installation & Repair
- Shower Repair
- Tankless Water Heater installation
- Tankless Water Heater Maintenance Service
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- New Fixtures Installed
- Appliances Installed
- Back-flow Prevention
- Sewer Camera Inspection
- Septic Tanks / Sewer Lines
- Main Service Pipes
- Sinks & Faucets Installed